At a Maccas in Singapore airport waiting for our flight to Nepal.
Singapore was nice, very clean and very green. Loads of big ships in the harbour. We had pizza for tea last night - with beef bacon and beef pepperoni, as the menu proudly touted "No Pork! No Lard!"
The shops here are very expensive, and it is pretty humid. I like the hotel, but Vince wasn't very impressed. Everything here is very small. Even the arrows on the roads are slim and short. Very cute.
The flight over was fine for me, but Vince got a bad headache. He's not used to sitting down for that long so he was getting pretty bored after the first 2 hours. I was quite happy to relax though.
Flight leaves in a couple hours, we have window seats on the right hand side of the plane so we should get a good view of Mt Everest as we fly in - provided it's not cloudy and that we aren't right over the wing. Fingers crossed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
your blog very beautiful and more info ,make me excited. Congratulation!!.I come again
OMGosh that's so cool that you're in Singapore - and that you'll see Mt. Everest - wow - NEAT! Really I think that's so cool! I hope it wasn't cloudy and I hope Vince's headache is better
Yep, that sounds like Singapoer - humid!
Post a Comment