Thursday, December 11, 2008

Checklist

What to bring?



Pixel, making sure everything is in order



My checklist, which I will be adding to over the next few days.

Clothing:
Apart from socks, undies, my boots and a pair of pants and a shirt I'll buy the rest in Nepal.

Medical:
Immodium
Incect repellant with DEET
Sunscreen
Ear buds
Lip Balm
Wet ones
Toilet paper
Hand sterilising stuff
Telfast
Cold and Flu tablets
Nurofen Plus
Tweesers
Nail Clippers
First Aid kit
Malaria tablets
Other stuff from doctor
Saline solution

Other:
My glasses (reading and distance)
Sunglasses (a cheap pair)
PSP (with audio books loaded)
One book
Camera
Phone & charger
Batteries
Plastic shopping bags
Some large zip-lock bags
Small plastic knife & fork set
A few packets of tissues


Pockets and Arbie check the day pack.

















Pockets gives it the "all clear".






2 comments:

OrdinaryGirl said...

LOL your fuzzies are TOO cute! I know how much they're going to miss you but I'm sure you'll bring them a treat! I can't believe you're buying your clothes in Nepal - you're so brave! Are you there yet?

Taz said...

=D - awesome pics. You have some great luggages there.